November 14, 2019
- Homework Center after school. We will be there every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in Rm. 224 from 2:30-3:30. Mrs. Chilelli and Mrs. Biancavilla will be there for help.
- Students are reminded to lock their lockers at all times, throughout the day. If you need assistance with your lock, please see Mrs. LoBue
- If you'd like to support the High School Players Club, come see the fall comedy, Peter and the Star-catcher, Nov. 16 and 17!! Tickets are $10 and doors open at 6:45. Hope to "catch" you there!!If you come to the shoe, you're cool.
- EHS Player's Club Fall Comedy will be on Nov.16, Nov. 17th @ 7pm. Tickets are $10 and will be sold after school, outside the auditorium.
- next Friday, Oct. 16th.
- There will be 2 student council meetings this week. There is one today after school and tomorrow after school. Please make sure you attend at least one or both. Thank you.
- Student Leadership Council ECAP drive is underway! Please be sure to bring your food donations THIS WEEK! Let's help feed our community ! Thank you.
- Yearbook Club will be meeting this Wednesday. The meeting will take place in Rm. 265. All are welcome!
- Just a reminder that there will be no school newspaper meeting today. We sill see each other after Thanksgiving Break. Any questions, please see Mrs. Mejia.
- Student Council meetings afterschool today in Rm.263 (Mr. Chertok's room),
- No Debate Club this week.
- No Science Club this week.
- Yearbook Club will be meeting this Wednesday. The meeting will take place in Rm 265. All are welcome!
- EMS students, please lost and found in the Cafeteria for coats and sweatshirts!! there is an abundance of lost clothing.
- Come to Debate Club this Friday after school in Rm. 163. Debate is great!
- Please bring unwanted Halloween candy to Mrs. Delongchamp in Rm.213. Candy will be accepted until Friday, Nov.9th and will be shipped overseas to soldiers.
- Save promise club will be meeting tomorrow, Friday Nov.2 in Rm. 232.
- EHS Player's Club Fall Comedy is in exactly TWO weeks! Get your tickets after school on Monday, Nov. 5th outside the auditorium. Tickets are $10 and doors open @ 6:45 on Nov. 16 and 17th. Hope to "catch" you there...
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)